“Gorgeous scenery, by far my favorite relay visually...You guys raised the bar, and are the "ultimate relay", no contest..”
– Becky, Lititz PA
“Hats off to the organizers of P2B! You led us through some stunning terrain...and brought us together with some of the world's finest human beings.”
– Andy, Turin NY
WHAT IS PEAK TO BREW RELAY:
Are you looking for a challenge beyond the typical road race and an event that will build lasting Team camaraderie...then you are ready for Peak to Brew. The Peak to Brew Relay is the Northeast’s longest most scenic overnight Team supported relay race at 220+ miles. Teams of 6-12 Runners and 1-2 Support Vans will traverse the course over 42 unique legs.
From an epic Start at the summit of Whiteface Mt, through the heart of the Adirondack Park, to an unforgettable celebration at the historic Saranac Brewery..P2B is one of the most unique and challenging events in the Northeast.
- REGULAR REGISTRATION ENDS: 30 APR
- LATE REGISTRATION: 1 MAY - 30 JUN
- FINAL TEAM REGISTRATION ENDS: 30 JUN
- VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION: 1 JUN - 31 JUL
- TEAM CAPTAINS MEETING @ SARANAC BREWERY: 27 JUL
- EARLY PACKET PICKUP @ WHITEFACE MT: 10 AUG @ 4-8PM
- RELAY START TIMES: 11 AUG @ 5:00AM – 1:00PM
- PEAK TO BREW FEST POST RACE PARTY: 12 AUG @ 3-8PM